Some rejoice at its power and influence, while others are filled with dread as it looms large over the horizon. No, I’m not talking about the Death Star, I’m talking about the Consumer Electronics Show 2017 (CES), which is currently filling the skies of everyone in the tech industry.
While Imagination does not deal directly with the consumer, our IP from our PowerVR, MIPS and Ensigma platforms will be at the heart of the SoCs that power millions of devices all over the world. In 2017, our technology will find its way into markets such as mobile, automotive, enterprise, IoT and embedded electronics, and touch the lives of billions of people.
This year, Imagination is doing this a bit differently and will be occupying a private suite at the famous Venetian Las Vegas hotel. Here, we will be having one-on-one conversations with select media and customers, so if you would like to find out about what lies ahead for Imagination then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
By coming to see us during CES 2017 you’ll be able to:
- Meet Mark Dickinson, the new head of the PowerVR business unit, as well as execs from MIPS and Ensigma
- Learn about new graphics and imaging products coming in early 2017 in exciting new markets such as VR and automotive
- Check out a few exciting new products using Imagination’s IP
- See the latest advancements in our groundbreaking ray tracing technology
- Hear about recent developments across our MIPS, Ensigma and PowerVR business units
- Discuss our progress in new markets such as China
- Share your insights, and get answers to any questions you may have about Imagination
Also, during CES 2017 look out for us on Twitter, where we will be tweeting using the hastags #powerVR #poweredbyMIPS and #ensigma. We look forward to seeing you then.