Simple application recording with in-depth API analysis
- Capture API calls from a Vulkan® or OpenGL® ES application with a just a couple of clicks.
- Play back recorded calls on any PVRCarbon-compatible device.
- Trace and debug recordings using powerful analysis tools.
Export recordings as compilable C++ source code
PVRCarbon supports a C++ export feature which allows you to export the recorded API calls as a C++ project.
- Exported C++ can be debugged in any standard IDE, giving you the flexibility to work in your own way.
Record applications running on various device without any hassle
The remote recorder allows you to capture API calls without manually installing libraries or editing configuration files.
- Capture framebuffers with the optional downscaling
- Connect to a device through USB or over a local network
- Complete freedom to decide length of recording
Identify the source of bottlenecks quickly with powerful analysis features
The PVRCarbon GUI provides a set of tools to analyse API recordings, including:
- Automatic static analysis
- Texture viewing
- Shader code preview
- Memory object visualisation
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.