On-device configuration of our application analysis tools
- Supports both Android and Linux.
- Gives you the simplicity of one-button recording and profiling.
- Makes it easy to install the PVRTrace libraries on the target device.
- Configures both PVRTrace and PVRTune captures.
A tool of two parts
PVRHub is made up of two components:
- Shim libraries installed on the platform, which capture all calls to the native graphics libraries.
- These calls are captured and written into a file for reading by our PVRTrace tool.
- Runs on the target device and reads counters and registers from the hardware.
- Transmits these findings over a network to our PVRTune tool, or writes them into a file for reading later.
Works alongside our popular PVRTrace and PVRTune tools
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.