The light-weight real-time shader editing tool
Edit shaders without the need for PowerVR hardware, due to our integrated offline GLSL ES profiling compilers.
- Allows you to rapidly develop optimal shaders for PowerVR GPUs.
- Gives you real-time shader compilation as you type.
- Gain an immediate understanding of the performance and cycle cost of a shader.
Much more than just a regular shader editor
Rapidly develop and optimize shaders for PowerVR graphics cores. PVRShaderEditor integrates our off-line GLSL ES compilers to enable as-you-type performance estimates.
- Offers you syntax highlighting for the most commonly used shader and GPGPU languages for PowerVR platforms.
- Real-time shader compilation immediately shows you any errors or warnings.
- Also comes with disassembly for various PowerVR GPUs.
- A standalone version of the shader editing capability of our PVRShaman tool.
Analyse performance in real-time
PVRShaderEditor gives you immediate feedback of various PowerVR GPU metrics:
- See per-line cycle count estimates.
- Provides a simulated total cycle count estimate.
- Benefit from other useful statistics, including profiling output.
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.