Compose shaders in real-time with PVRShaman
- Operates on a What You See Is What You Get concept, letting you rapidly prototype new shaders.
- Instant feedback on your changes with a visualisation window.
- Get syntax highlighting and real-time shader performance estimates with our integrated PVRShaderEditor.
- Supports widely used image formats, including our own PowerVR Object Data (POD) format.
Optimised file formats for the best performance gains
We know our hardware best. Our PowerVR-optimised file formats can give you the edge you need.
- Loads and renders POD files, and supports our PowerVR Texture (PVR) format.
- Benefit from our small, simple, and easy to use PowerVR Effects (PFX) format to manage shaders.
- Load the same files in your own applications, by using our POD, PFX, and PVR resource loading code.
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.
|Crash in glClientWaitSync||2||10||Sep 13|
|PVRVFrame 2019 SDK performance worse than with 2018 SDKs||2||12||Sep 13|
|How mandatory is glFenceSync on PowerVR GPUs?||2||19||Sep 10|
|gl_DrawID support||6||50||Sep 9|
|How can I enable the 3d Display mode?||4||167||Sep 2|
|Performance of glCopyBufferSubData in GPU -> GPU case||2||96||Aug 27|