Ensure the lowest possible texture memory overhead with our suite of texture compression tools
- Pre-process your textures for more efficient rendering.
- Supports all core texture formats in Vulkan™, OpenGL ES™ and DirectX 11.1.
- No need to switch applications, by using our plug-ins for some of the most popular texture editing tools.
Bringing you flexibility and full control
PVRTexTool makes it easy to compress textures in whatever way works best for you. We provide a library, command-line and GUI tools, and a set of plug-ins.
- Optimise for PowerVR, with our own PowerVR Texture Container (PVR) format.
- Our PVR format has full public specification, support for custom metadata, as well as complete and optimised resource loading code in our Framework.
- You can also use ETC and DXT texture compression, as well as all of the core texture formats for a variety of different APIs.
- Output your work to PVR, KTX, or DDS files.
- Or just use our supplied plug-ins for Autodesk® 3dsMax and Maya, and Adobe® Photoshop.
Powerful texture compression features for any scenario
Improve your texture compression even further by making use of our wide range of processing options:
- Advanced features to pre-process the image data for improved compression quality, such as border generation and colour bleeding.
- Normal map generation.
- Composition and visualisation of cube maps.
- Fully optimised font-to-texture creation.
- Create texture arrays.
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.
|glRenderbufferStorage GL_INVALID_OPERATION in SDK 2018 R2||3||28||Jan 15|
|Fastest way for drawing ever changing triangle set||2||99||Dec 20|
|Overhead in DrawArraysAutoIndices||9||153||Dec 14|
|OpenWrt support of ci40 board||1||121||Dec 13|
|glBindFramebuffer performance recommendations||2||129||Dec 12|
|Vulkan newbie's question about layout modifier "set = ..."||3||204||Dec 5|