Target all Khronos® OpenGL® ES APIs with our collection of emulation libraries
- Allows OpenGL ES applications to run on desktop development machines that do not natively support OpenGL ES APIs.
- Use with your IDE of choice for rapid development.
- No need for access to a device supporting your targeted version of OpenGL ES, the calls are redirected to OpenGL.
Emulates hardware capabilities of specific GPUs
We include a selection of profiles to emulate the hardware you may want to target. Through our GUI, you can modify or even create new profiles as needed.
Specific hardware capabilities
A wide range of hardware capabilities are available, such as the number of shader varyings and texture format types.
Any EGL™ or OpenGL ES supported extensions are emulated in full by the libraries.
- We support all versions of OpenGL ES. The level of support depends on the capabilities of your desktop GPU.
- Note: the performance obtained is not indicative of the performance when running on real consumer hardware.
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.