Ensigma High-Performance IEEE 802.1AE (MACSec) Processing Engine
The Ensigma MACSec engine implements the complete MACSec data plane functionality, and is part of the Ensigma networking IP portfolio.
- Complete inline processing without software intervention in the datapath.
- Up to 10Gbps full duplex throughput & low Latency with short packets.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.1AE standard.
- Configurable number of Secure Associations per port with double buffering of SA.
- AES-GCM as defined by the IEEE standard support for Crypto and Authentication.
- Decryption and ICV verification on Ingress.
- Anti-replay verification on Ingress.
- Encryption and Authentication with ICV generation and insertion on Egress.
- MACSec header insertion and removal.
- Supports hardware based packet classification.
- MIB counter update as per the MACSec Standard.
- Pre Classification for key selection.
- Post Classification for routing packets to capture servers.
- Can be easily integrated into an existing datapath.
- Available in MAC-to-MAC or DMA mode.
- Pre and Post Classification for ease of deployment in line with major OEMs.
- Ethernet PHYs
- Ethernet Switches