Discover the complete spectrum of embedded computing with Imagination at Embedded World 2016.
Come find out why the ultra-low power, uniquely efficient architectures in Imagination’s SoC processor IP cores lead the industry, and are so often found in the world’s most iconic and successful products.
If you design hardware or software for embedded SoCs, manage embedded engineering teams or software teams, or are just curious to know more about why Imagination is one of the hottest names in embedded technologies, don’t miss Embedded World.
We’ll be showing how our technologies are at the heart of the most innovative products in mobile, consumer, automotive, IoT, storage, networking, wearables and many other market segments.
- Explore how the latest connected processor platforms are redefining what embedded systems can achieve
- Find out how richer interfaces are transforming all embedded systems from automotive to automation
- Experience the latest boards and tools for MIPS and PowerVR for open source developers, makers and system integrators
- Discover why security is the prime issue for embedded in 2016 and how our world beating processors solve multi-domain security at the hardware level
- Learn why leaders in mobile, IoT and embedded solutions choose Imagination IP and to work with our extensive ecosystem
Imagination creates solutions to the challenges of embedded innovation across the full range of markets from healthcare, industrial and automotive to mobile, entertainment and networking.
Our technologies are designed to integrate seamlessly and optimally into complete platforms for IoT, audio, vision and more that help deliver fast time to market and compelling differentiation.
Discover more about licensing our technologies or working with our ecosystem.
We are exhibiting!
Visit us at Embedded World 2016, Hall 4, booth 4-629
To book an appointment at the show or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maya Ahluwalia on +44 (0)1923 260511.
Imagination Technologies include
PowerVR graphics – the leading mobile and embedded graphics and compute technology
PowerVR video – multi-standard encode/decode IP with 4K and H.265
PowerVR vision – new platforms for smart cameras
MIPS processor cores – embedded, mobile and performance CPUs for everything from device to datacentre
Ensigma RPUs –multi-standard receivers and connectivity devices from broadcast to Wi-Fi and low power connectivity
FlowCloud platform – the comprehensive and application independent cloud platform