Are you building your next connected device or want to connect an existing device? Looking for a secure, integrated solution with your end product in mind?
During this hands-on workshop, you’ll get the tools and training needed to rapidly build a prototype of a smart monitoring solution. This workshop offers a comprehensive IoT experience working with a mikroBUS motion sensor stacked on the MIPS-based Microchip IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit powered by Medium One. This awesome kit is an out-of-the-box, end-to-end solution that allows you to easily connect sensors to the Cloud within minutes and start processing sensor data in real-time.
The Medium One IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit includes:
- Microchip MCU Board with WiFi & Sensor Support
- Cloud Platform with Real-Time Data Processing.
- Medium One Data Intelligence with built-in Workflows.
- Enterprise-grade Security & Identity Management.
- Dashboard & Companion Mobile App.
Our IoT experts show you how to:
- Connect your device and sensors to the Cloud.
- Add Amazon’s Alexa-controlled Echo speaker for voice control interaction with your device.
- Implement IoT communication and security.
- Monitor real-time sensor data, processing and alerts.
- Develop mobile applications for alerts, visualization and control.
Click the button to learn more and register for this exciting workshop from Microchip Technology, Medium One, and Imagination!