The Linley Fall Processor Conference will be held on October 31 – November 1, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA. This two-day, partially dual-track conference features technical presentations addressing processors for communications, IoT, servers, and advanced automotive systems. This in-depth technical conference is the industry’s premier processor event and we expect a number of new product announcements. In addition to over 20 technical presentations by experts from the companies leading the industry, the two-day conference program will include a keynote session covering technology and market trends in processor design.
The Fall Processor Conference includes dual-track presentations on the latest processor chips, processor IP and other technology required to efficiently process packet, sensor, and vision data.
This conference targets chip designers, system designers, equipment vendors, OEM/ODMs, service providers, press, and the financial community.
- Deep learning processor and IP
- Processors and IP for IoT devices
- Embedded processors and IP
- Networking processors and IP
- Server processors and accelerators
- Advanced automotive processors and IP
- Processors for IoT clients and gateways
- Plus other related technologies
Imagination will be giving two presentations at the event:
- Reducing SoC Bandwidth Consumption For Performance, Power And Cost Tuning
- Low-Power GNSS For Tomorrow’s IoT SoCs
Go to our presentations page for more details.