The 9th ISO 26262 IQPC conference is chaired by Imagination Technologies’ Dave Higham. The event is designed and presented by the expertise of national and international members of ISO/TC22, from national to international voting members and ISO 26262 Part Leaders, in a one of a kind four day event.
Improving Safety of Advanced Mobility
The biggest and longest running expert forum focused on the technical implementation of ISO 26262
During the 4-days program we will tackle the universal need in automotive for robust system engineering and moving forward from component-based engineering towards systems thinking that can tackle the complexity of electrification, autonomy and new mobility features. This will be the first conference where the ratified standard will be presented by WG members of ISO/TC 22/SC 32 within the ISO 26262:2018. We will enter the open discussion on the published first draft of ISO/AWI PAS 21448 Safety of the intended functionality (SoTIF).
ISO 26262 IQPC 2019 FOCUS:
- The case-studies on implementation of newly released ISO 26262:2018 where you will get the opportunity to examine the real-world applications of the standard guidances.
- The FuSa development issues for the semiconductors, motorcycles and heavy vehicles and what does the standard from 2018 onwards change
- Differences in scope between 26262 and SOTIF PAS 221448 Safety of The Intended Functionality
- Tackling challenges of AI-based systems for safe autonomous vehicles
- Cyber Security interfaces and functional safety
- Lean and agility in processes for continuous vehicle deployment