The role of the Nomination Committee is to lead the process for new appointments to the Board, to ensure there is a formal procedure for the appointment and induction of new directors for the Group. The Committee develops succession plans for executives and non-executive directors.
The main duties of the Committee include but are not limited to the following:
- Review the size, composition and structure of the Board and the Board committees;
- Review succession planning for the Board and senior levels within the Group and ensure an appropriate balance of skills, knowledge, experience and diversity;
- Oversee induction plans for directors;
- Evaluate the balance of skills, experience, independence and knowledge of the Board; and
- Consider diversity issues.
Composition of the Committee
- Peter Hill – Chairman
- Andrew Heath
- David Anderson
- Nigel Toon
- Kate Rock
The Committee supports the Group’s management and leadership development programme for the executives and senior management. It is considered essential in support of the Group’s strategy and continued development. Imagination’s CEO is a Committee member in order to ensure that the Nominations Committee is fully aware of relevant views of the executive directors.