Annual Financial Report and Annual General Meeting Imagination Technologies Group plc (LSE: IMG), in accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1, has submitted copies of the following documents to the National Storage Mechanism and these will shortly be available for inspection at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM.
1. Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30 April 2017 (the ‘Annual Report’);
2. Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting (the ‘AGM Notice’);
3. Form of proxy for the AGM for those holding ordinary shares;
4. Form of direction for participants in the Imagination Technologies Group plc Share Incentive Plan; and
5. Notification of availability of the Annual Report and the AGM Notice on the Company’s website.
The above documents have been posted or otherwise made available to shareholders. In accordance with The Disclosure and Transparency Rules (DTR) 6.3.5R(3), the Annual Report and the AGM Notice are also available on the Company’s website at www.imgtec.com.
The Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) of Imagination Technologies Group plc will be held at the offices of Clifford Chance LLP, 10 Upper Bank Street, London, E14 5JJ on Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 9:00am.
In compliance with DTR 6.3.5, the information in the Appendix below is extracted from the Annual Report and should be read in conjunction with the Company’s Final Results announcement issued on 4 July 2017. The Annual Report and the Final Results announcement are available at www.imgtec.com. This announcement and the Final Results announcement together constitute the material required by DTR 6.3.5R to be communicated to the media in unedited full text through a Regulatory Information Service. This material is not a substitute for reading the Annual Report. Page numbers and cross-references in the extracted information below refer to sections in the Annual Report.
Andrew Heath, Chief Executive Officer
Guy Millward, Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
+44 (0)1923 260511
Adrian Duffield / Kay Larsen
+44 (0)207 457 2040