London, UK – 11th May, 2015 – Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) will host its second annual Imagination Summit Silicon Valley on May 21st in Santa Clara, CA. Sponsored by Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys and TSMC, the day-long event will include keynotes, presentations, demonstrations and deep dive interactive sessions with experts from Imagination and its partners.
Who: Imagination, a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies
What: Based on the theme of “Securing the Future”, the Summit will feature:
- Keynote address by Hossein Yassaie, CEO of Imagination: “New Thinking for the Next Wave of Innovation”
- Guest Partner Keynote presentations by executives from Altair, Ikanos, Facebook and Texas Instruments
- Guest Speakers from Luxoft, Netspeed Systems, Oracle, prpl Foundation, Synopsys, TSMC and Vadaro
- Technology tracks exploring topics such as smart vision, GPU compute, embedded integration and interoperability, heterogeneous architectures, silicon processes, VoIP and more
- Industry insight tracks focused on trends including smart cameras and analytics, end-to-end IoT, next-generation security, low-power for wearables, autonomous automobiles, and much more
When: May 21, 2015
Where: Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA95054
The event is open to SoC designers, OEMs, service providers, and others in the industry interested in learning about next-generation technologies.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers to get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Imagination Technologies and the Imagination Technologies logo are trademarks of Imagination Technologies Limited and/or its affiliated group companies in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other logos, products, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Imagination Technologies’ Press Contacts:
UK: David Harold firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1923 260 511
USA: Jen Bernier-Santarini email@example.com +1 408-530-5178