London, UK – 17 February, 2015 – Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) announces its line-up of demonstrations and activities planned for Embedded World 2015, the world’s largest embedded technology conference for designers, developers and decision makers in the embedded market.
Who: Imagination, a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies
What: Imagination will showcase the next wave of embedded computing technology including ‘connected processors’ that are redefining embedded systems for IoT, and richer user interfaces that are transforming embedded systems from automotive to automation. This includes:
• A wide range of development boards for Imagination’s MIPS and PowerVR processors including the FlowCloud enabled chipKIT WiFire from Digilent; VoCore, a coin-sized Linux computer with Wi-Fi; and the Creator CI20 board running multiple operating systems such as Android 4.4 and Debian 7 (Linux)
• The first ever demonstration of Imagination’s FlowCloud device-to-cloud technology running on the CI20 board
• MIPS-based next generation, virtualization-based security from SELTECH for embedded and IoT devices
• FEXEROX hypervisor from SELTECH running on a MIPS ‘Warrior’ M5150 platform, showing how virtualization based security enables multiple operating systems to run separately and securely on one CPU
• Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) technologies and automotive infotainment powered by Imagination’s IP, from partners including Luxoft and Rightware
• Some of the newest wearable devices featuring Imagination’s IP including the latest MIPS based smartwatches from GEAK and iPPea featuring Ingenic SoCs and hybrid display technology
• Imagination’s unique FlowCloud device-to-cloud IoT connectivity platform and services, powering the future of the IoT from healthcare to connected homes
• Extendable Platform Kits (EPKs) for MIPS Warrior CPUs from Imperas, designed to provide a base for users to run high-speed simulations of MIPS-based SoCs and platforms on any suitable PC
Imagination will also give away a select number of Creator CI20 boards to a few lucky booth visitors. For more details, attendees should stop by the Imagination booth. Visitors can also receive a new whitepaper that discusses design requirements for M2M devices that interface to the cloud and engage in commerce.
When: Tuesday, 24th February – Thursday, 26th February, 2015
Where: Imagination’s Booth: Hall 4, booth 4-671, Messezentrum, Nuremburg, Germany
To arrange a personal demonstration at the conference, please email email@example.com. For more information about Embedded World 2015, visit https://www.embedded-world.de/en/.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Follow Imagination on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, RSS, Facebook and Blog.
Imagination Technologies and the Imagination Technologies logo are trademarks of Imagination Technologies Limited and/or its affiliated group companies in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other logos, products, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Imagination Technologies’ Press Contacts:
UK: David Harold firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1923 260 511
USA: Jen Bernier-Santarini email@example.com +1 408-530-5178