Santa Clara, Calif. March 1st, 2017 – Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) will host its third annual US Tech Summit on March 8th in Santa Clara, CA, with the theme of ‘Future Forward: What do you need now to be successful in 2025?” The exclusive day-long event will feature presentations and demonstrations with senior experts from Imagination. Sessions will explore trends around areas such as automotive, AR/VR, IoT, and 5G, with a focus on meeting the increasingly complex and unique processing demands of these technologies.
David McBrien, EVP, sales and marketing, Imagination: “We’re delighted to be back in Santa Clara with the Imagination Tech Summit. This event offers our customers, partners and others interested in our IP the opportunity to hear our vision for future technologies first-hand. We hope to inspire innovation in everyone that attends by encouraging them to question what they need to do now to be successful in the future.”
Summit attendees will discover how Imagination’s leading-edge PowerVR, MIPS and Ensigma technologies can help them to create innovative products that will make the world more connected, engaged and immersive than ever before. Device security will also be a focus, highlighting how Imagination’s OmniShield can uniquely provide the trust needed to ensure connected embedded devices are designed for security, reliability and dynamic software management from the outset.
The event will feature:
- Keynote addresses from Mark Papermaster, CTO, AMD, and Andrew Heath, CEO, Imagination
- A panel featuring Imagination and partners including Navraj Nandra, senior director of interface, Synopsys, and Lluis Paris, director, TSMC, discussing the specific market challenges posed by new segments and technologies
- Interactive sessions covering:
- The internet of car – how smart cities will change the way we transport ourselves
- AR – is it the next smartphone, TV, car or something else entirely?
- Managing and provisioning trust from the cloud to the IoT node
- Heterogeneous compute
- The next wave of embedded Wi-Fi for IoT
- What goes up must come down? The rise and re-size of the GPU in SoCs
- IoT, AI and 5G: the perfect blend for next generation smart “things”
- Extensive demonstrations hosted by Imagination executives and partners
Register to attend
The Imagination Tech Summit will be held on March 8th at Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara. For more information and to register, please click here.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique multimedia, processor and connectivity technologies enable its customers get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Imagination Technologies’ Press Contacts:
UK: David Harold
+44 (0)1923 260 511
USA: Jen Bernier-Santarini