Who: Imagination, a global leader in multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies
What: Imagination will demonstrate cutting-edge solutions for next-generation products such as mobile phones, tablets, wearables, IoT, automotive, ultra HD and OTT TV, wireless / digital audio, and more. Demonstrations will highlight the company’s leading IP technologies including MIPS CPUs, PowerVR GPUs, Ensigma connectivity, FlowCloud device-to-cloud technology, OmniShield multi-domain security, Creator developer boards and other solutions.
- The new Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box development kit with demos showcasing integration with FlowCloud and Google’s new Brillo operating system for IoT
- A PowerVR Wizard GR6500 reference chip that enables partners to explore and evaluate the benefits of Imagination’s disruptive ray tracing technology
- The latest demo of the Khronos Vulkan™* API, highlighting its ideal fit with the Tile Based Deferred Rendering (TBDR) technology in PowerVR GPUs
- Smart processing technologies for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) where Imagination’s IP is already inside nearly 80 percent of deployed systems
- Solutions from leading automotive chip partners including Mobileye and Renesas; plus innovative new in-car audio solutions featuring Ensigma RPUs
- Over-the-top (OTT) streaming devices from Amazon, Google and others that feature PowerVR’s leading-edge graphics
- Mobile phones, tablets, wearables and smart camera solutions with Imagination’s IP from Dell, GEAK, HTC, Huawei, Vadaro and others
- The latest multi-room audio and digital radio solutions with Ensigma RPUs and Caskeid technology
- New MIPS-based IoT solutions entering the market including those from Microchip Technology, Standing Egg and Vocore
When: January 6 – 9, 2016
Where: South Hall 4 Upper Level (S211 – S212), Las Vegas Convention Center
More details about Imagination’s presence at CES can be found at: https://www.imgtec.com/event/consumer-electronics-show-2016/
*Based on an internal draft Khronos specification, which may change prior to final release. Conformance criteria for this specification have not yet been established.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers to get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Imagination Technologies and the Imagination Technologies logo are trademarks of Imagination Technologies Limited and/or its affiliated group companies in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other logos, products, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Imagination Technologies’ Press Contacts:
UK: David Harold firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1923 260 511
USA: Jen Bernier-Santarini email@example.com +1 408-530-5178