This annual conference is for a worldwide audience of board members, technical directors, senior managers, project heads and safety managers from the automobile and automotive parts industries as well as those in the electrical engineering and electronics sectors who are involved in automobile electronics manufacturing.
5 REASONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONFERENCE
- Exchange experiences with ISO 26262 2nd edition
- Find out current developments on SOTIF, Security and Automated Driving
- Expand your own functional safety network & maintain and deepen existing business contacts
- Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your current ISO 26262 policies
- Mitigate your risks by making your own assessment of ISO 26262
Take the opportunity at the 11th annual conference ISO 26262 to become part of the ISO 26262 expert network and to exchange views and ideas with like-minded professionals. Come to see what Dave is going to present at 3:15 pm 30th September