This webinar takes a look at the rapid changes to the vehicle cockpit and HMI (Human Machine Interface), driven by the move to assisted and autonomous driving. We will be looking at what is required of GPUs in vehicles, and how the rise of the digital dashboard, and an increase in the resolution and number of screens required, is driving the need for more powerful and capable GPUs. We will introduce the latest in the PowerVR line of GPUs based on the Furian architecture – the four-cluster PowerVR Series8XT GT8540.
What you will learn
- What is driving the high-end market in infotainment and dashboard cluster
- How the Series8XT improves over previous generations of PowerVR GPUs
- New features introduced since the previous-gen Rogue architecture devices
- Its architectural detail
- The impact of those changes
- How we address the graphical needs of next-generation automotive HMI/cluster/infotainment
- The capabilities unlocked by our hardware virtualization solution
Also available On-Demand.
If you can’t make the live date don’t worry because the webinar will be available On-Demand one day after the live broadcast for you to watch at a time that suits you.
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND FROM March 09th 2018.